€ 13 million investment in Rauma bio-refinery: Forchem to increase production capacity and upgrade product quality
Forchem Oy is to invest in a new rosin re-distillation column, and a larger hot-oil boiler at its Rauma bio-refinery. This will improve product quality and overall efficiency and increase production capacity.
A new Rosin re-distillation column will:
• Increase product quality; higher softening point Rosin will better meet demand in higher growth market segments including tackifiers and adhesives
• Raise the optimum plant capacity by 25 000 tonnes of CTO per year (appx. 17 %)
A larger hot-oil boiler will be installed to:
• Supply additional energy from fully renewable sources
• Improve overall efficiency and reliability
• Facilitate further rosin upgrading in the future
Project completion is scheduled for August 2013, and the contract has been awarded to Neste Jacobs Oy. The total combined investment is about € 13 million.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More details of Forchem Oy can be found on our website www.forchem.com
Share on social media